Teradata Fundamentals 12 Test
An expert in Teradata Fundamentals 12 is a person who can manage internal and external Teradata database. The Teradata database administrator can manage database statistics.
The Teradata Fundamentals 12 test has been designed and developed to help employers and recruiters evaluate the database administration skills of candidates in Teradata. The test contains meaningful questions on Logical Data Modelling, Teradata Database Administration, Teradata Physical Administration and much more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Teradata Technical Specialist
- Teradata Database Administrator
- Teradata Professional
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 30
Duration : 30 minutes
- Teradata 12 Basics : The test contains 15 questions on Teradata 12 Basics to assess candidate’s knowledge in Database Managed Storage, Database Access Mechanics, Database Availability Features etc.
- Teradata 12 SQL : The test contains 15 questions on Teradata 12 SQL to assess candidate’s knowledge in Teradata SQL, Advanced Teradata SQL, Teradata Application Utility, etc.
Teradata Fundamentals 12 Test
Question #1 of 3
When comparing a Primary Key and a Primary Index, which statement is true only for the Primary Index?
The value can be defined as unique or non-unique.
It ensures referential integrity of the data.
It is documented in the logical data model.
There are no limits to the number of columns that can be defined.
Question #2 of 3
Which hardware component protects data when a disk drive fails?
the fallback AMP
the backup node
redundant disk drives
redundant disk controllers
Question #3 of 3
What is a restriction on a macro?
A DDL statement in a macro must be the first statement in the macro.
A DDL statement in a macro must be the only statement in the macro.
A DDL statement in a Multi-statement macro must be the last statement in the macro.
A DDL statement in a macro must be followed by an END TRANSACTION or COMMIT statement.
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Teradata Fundamentals 12 Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 20 Out Of 30
Teradata 12 Basics
Teradata 12 SQL
|Strength||Teradata 12 Basics|
|Weakness||Teradata 12 SQL|
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Teradata 12 Basics||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing