SAP Business Intelligence Test (Basic)
SAP BI (Business Intelligence) is a software technology which helps the team to achieve effective and remarkable results by allowing us to access relevant information. Also, by helping the business users to transform the decision making by providing the quality information where the actual data resides.
SAP BI (Business Intelligence) Basic test is designed to assess the candidates in the area of Business Objects, Change Management, SAP BW, BI Solution Architect, Data Structure, Data Analysis, Application Design, SAP ABAP, etc. This test has meaningful questions on Web Intelligence Processing Server, Server Intelligence Agent, Business Object Query, SAP Design Studio, Information Design Tool (IDT), BI Client Tools , Crystal Reports, SAP BO Webi Report and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- SAP Business Intelligence Consultant (0-3 Years experience)
- Business Intelligence Business Analyst
- SAP BO / BI Developer (0-3 Years experience)
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 20
Duration : 20 minutes
SAP BI Basic - The test contains 20 questions on this topic assess the candidates in that particular area.
SAP BI Test (Basic)
Question #1 of 3
Which Object is retrieved from the Input File Repository Server when you refresh a Web Intelligence document?
Question #2 of 3
What is the difference between the predefined access levels "View" and "View on Demand"?
View on Demand includes "Refresh report's data", View does not.
View includes "Export report's data", View on Demand does not.
View on Demand includes "Send to email destination", View does not.
View includes "View Document Instances", View on Demand does not.
Question #3 of 3
The Web Intelligence Processing Server has finished processing a document. To which server is the document page sent so that it can be viewed?
Output File Repository Server
Adaptive Processing Server
Adaptive Job Server
Web Application Server
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: SAP BI Test (Basic)||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 18 Out Of 20
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||SAP BI||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing