SAP BASIS Online Test
SAP BASIS is a business application software integrated solution. It is a set of middleware programs & tools that link an application with operating system and database. It consists of client/server architecture, GUI, a RDBMS. SAP Basis Administrator is responsible for installing, configuring, monitoring & debugging, upgrading the SAP systems.
SAP BASIS Online Test is created & validated by global subject matter experts (SMEs) to evaluate the SAP Basis skills of the candidates as per industry standards. Online SAP BASIS test helps recruiters & hiring manager to validate key administration skills of SAP Basis administrator.
SAP BASIS online test contains questions on following topics:
Spool Work Process
DEV and PRD server
ICM and ICF
Use our scientifically designed online SAP BASIS quiz test for candidate screening or ask us for the customizable assessment of all your requirements. Our intelligent reports will help you to gauge the technical strengths of the candidate to make the right hiring decisions.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- SAP Basis Consultant (0-2 yrs of exp.)
- SAP Basis Administrator (0-2 yrs of exp.)
- SAP Basis HANA Administrator
SAP BASIS online test enables employers to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. Therefore, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience rather than theoretical knowledge.
The SAP BASIS test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 20 minutes
15 Application Questions
05 Theory Questions
Our BASIS online test consists of the combination of application and theory questions that helps to evaluate technical as well as practical skills of candidates.
SAP BASIS Test
Question #1 of 2
Where is the default location of the control files mentioned?
Control files default location is mentioned in initSID.ora file.
It can be configured in the file system.
It can be configured anywhere in the file system under in initSID.ora.
None of the mentioned.
Question #2 of 2
How to identify how many spool work process are set up in a particular application server?
Go to SM50 and count the number of work process with SPO.
SM66 and check for SPO work process.
SM51 or SM66 tcodes.
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing