Quantitative Aptitude Test Assessment - Advance Level
Online Quantitative Aptitude (Advance) test is created & validated by global subject matter experts (SME)s to assess expertise in the Quantitative analysis as per industry standards.
Managers in any organization must possess a high level of numeric ability. This is true for commercial and non-commercial organizations.Therefore, it is vital to understand the quantitative ability of any aspirant to a managerial position whether at entry level or senior management level. This test is specially designed to check the advanced Quantitative Aptitude skills of a candidate.
The Quantitative Aptitude Online test contains questions on following topics:
Work and Time
Profit and Gain
The reports are generated instantly. Our hiring analytics on Quantitative Aptitude assessment test will provide you with the detailed analysis of skills related strengths & weaknesses of the candidates. It will help you in making right hiring decisions.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Senior Managers
- Entry Level Candidates for Managerial Positions
Quantitative Aptitude pre-employment test enables employers to identify & hire potential prospects by evaluating their working skills and job readiness. For this reason, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
The test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 25 minutes
20 Application Questions
The Quantitative Aptitude skills test contains a combination of application and theory questions that help you to evaluate the practical skills of candidates.
Quantitative Aptitude Test (Advance)
Question #1 of 1
If Sean is moving at a speed 20 mph, how much time would it take him to cover a distance of 1000 yards?
1 mile = 1760 yards
1 min 14 s
1 min 24 s
1 min 42 s
1 min 44 s
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing