Python Competency Test – Medium Level
Python Competency Test helps Recruiters and Hiring managers to analyze the moderate level Python coding skills of candidates before an interview to hire as Python developers. Python is high level, general purpose and dynamic programming language. It is processed at the run time by the interpreter and it supports multiple programming paradigms. Python has automatic memory management system with large comprehensive standard library. This Python screening test is specially designed to check application, practical skills of candidate to hire for as Python Programmers/developers – as per Industry Standards.
The best way to evaluate a programmer for a job is to give him a coding test. The candidate has to write a code which uses the concepts of Python and Error handling to solve the real world problems. This moderate level online Python competency test provides you set of quality questions that you can use to assess & hire Python developers.
Python online screening test (Medium Level) is designed & validated by our experienced subject matter experts (SME)s. Using powerful reporting, you can have a detailed analysis of the test results to help you make a better hiring decision and predict the candidate’s performance.
The test contains MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, True or False.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Junior level Python Programmer
- Senior level Python Programmer
This medium level test for testing Python skills enables employers to identify & hire Python programmers by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is on evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 2
Duration : 60 minutes
Python Coding : The test contains 2 medium level coding question on Python to check programming skills of a candidate.
Python Coding Test (Medium)
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Python Coding Test (Medium)||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 2 Out Of 2
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Python Coding||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing