Python Coding Test - High Level
Python Coding Test enables Recruiters and Hiring Managers to effectively gauge the Python programming skills of a candidate before an interview. Python is a high-level programming language which supports multiple programming paradigms which include object-oriented, imperative and functional programming. The candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Python language, Python data structures to develop rapid applications. Therefore, this Python programming test is designed to assess & hire Python programmer-As per Industry Standards.
We believe that the best way to evaluate a Python programmer for a job is to give him/her a coding test. In this high level Python interview test, the candidate has to write a code by using advanced Python concepts and Error handling to solve the real world problems.
The Python interview programming test is designed & validated by our experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME)s to evaluate knowledge of an applicant before hiring. Using powerful reporting, you can have a detailed analysis of the test results to help you make a better hiring decision and predict the candidate’s performance.
The test contains MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, True or False.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
Senior Level Python Programmer
- Python Developer with 3-4 years of experience
Our Python coding tests enable employers and recruiters to identify & hire Python Programmers by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 2
Duration : 80 minutes
Python Coding : The Python Coding test contains 2 advance level coding questions on Python to check programming skills of a candidate.
Python Coding Test (High)
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Python Coding Test (High)||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 2 Out Of 2
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Python Coding||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing