Python Knowledge Test – Basic Level
Python Knowledge Test helps Recruiters and Hiring managers to assess the Python programming skills of candidates before an interview. Python is high-level, general purpose, and dynamic programming language. It is processed at the run time by the interpreter and it supports multiple programming paradigms. Python has automatic memory management system with the large comprehensive standard library. This practical test for Python is specially designed to check application, practical skills of junior Python developer – as per Industry Standards.
This Python programming skills test contains questions on Python fundamentals. As the best way to evaluate a developer for a job is to give him a coding test, this test on Python basics proves to be the best approach to validate skills of the candidate about writing a code which uses the concepts of Python and Error handling to solve the real world problems.
Python proficiency test is designed & validated by our experienced subject matter experts (SME)s. Using powerful reporting, you can have a detailed analysis of the test results to help you make a better hiring decision and predict the candidate’s performance.
The test contains MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, True or False.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
Junior level Python Programmer
- Entry level Python Developer
This basic level Python coding test enables employers to identify & hire potential junior Python developers by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is on evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Application Questions : 2
Duration : 40 minutes
Python Coding : The test contains 2 basic level coding questions on Python to check programming skills of a candidate.
Python Coding Test (Basic)
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing