Machine Learning Online Test
Machine Learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed. It is a method of data analysis that automates analytical model building. Machine Learning is a part of artificial intelligence which uses statistical techniques to give computers the ability to learn with data.
Machine Learning online test helps hiring managers & recruiters to find the best suitable candidate by assessing his/her ability to work on Machine Learning. Machine Learning online quiz test is designed & validated by industry experts to assess & hire Machine Learning developer as per the industry standards.
Machine Learning assessment test contains questions on following Topics:
1. Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, SVM
2. Ability to perform explanatory data analysis
3. Excellent capability to prepare and analyze historical data and identify patterns
4. Good knowledge of working on linear regression, LDA
Interview Mocha’s Machine Learning online quiz test has a unique set of questions. You can also create or ask us to create a customized test that includes questions which are specific to your job-requirement. Moreover, the Machine Learning assessment test can be taken by candidates from anywhere in the comfort of their time zone.
Our powerful reporting helps you to analyze section wise performance of candidate to gauge his/her strengths and weaknesses. Moreover, you can always use our candidate ranking tool to screen the best performing candidate amongst others.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Developer
- Machine Learning Expert
- Machine Learning Specialist
Machine Learning developer test will evaluate candidate’s practical knowledge and will identify whether the candidate is ready to be employed. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Machine Learning quiz test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Details: 20 minutes
10 Application Questions
Machine Learning Test
Question #1 of 3
Suppose you clustered the dataset using some clustering algorithm. To check if the clustering is right or not you measured InterClusterDistance (IeCD) and IntraClusterDistance (IaCD). Let’s say = IeCDIaCD. Which of the following value of α suggests good clustering?
0 < α < 1
α = 1
α > 1
α = 0
Question #2 of 3
You are reviewing papers for the World’s Fanciest Machine Learning Conference, and you see submissions with the following claims. Which ones would you consider accepting?
My method achieves a training error lower than all previous methods!
My method achieves a test error lower than all previous methods! (Footnote: When regularization parameter λ is chosen so as to minimize test error.)
My method achieves a test error lower than all previous methods! (Footnote: When regularization parameter λis chose so as to minimize cross-validation error.)
My method achieves a cross-validation error lower than all previous methods! (Footnote: When regularization parameter λ is chosen so as to minimize cross-validation error.)
Question #3 of 3
You trained a Neural Network on a dataset and observed that it is overfitting. Which of the following is a possible solution?
(i) Add more neurons to the layers (ii) add more layers
(iii) Decrease the sizes of the layers (iv) Add dropout
(v) Increase the learning rate (vi) Decrease the learning rate
i, ii, v
iii, ii, vi
ii, iv, vi
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing