About NoSQL Online Test
NoSQL (Not Only SQL) is a non-relational database. NoSQL is especially useful when an enterprise needs to access and analyze massive amounts of unstructured data or data that are stored remotely on multiple virtual servers in the cloud.
NoSQL Online Test enables recruiters, hiring team and employers, to effectively assess the NoSQL skills of the candidates before an interview. The No SQL Assessment test is specially designed to evaluate the application-oriented NoSQL skills for hiring your NoSQL expert.
Pre-employment NoSQL Test helps you to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
- Install, configure, patch, and upgrade database software (MySQL, MySQL cluster, Cassandra, and Couch base)
- Manage the operations for both development and production databases
- Create and configure monitors to establish the health of servers and the databases running on them
- Troubleshoot NoSQL issues and performance bottlenecks
- Design, implement, maintain and automate the appropriate backup and recovery architecture as required
- Submit service requests to software vendors and drive resolution through to completion