Hibernate is basically an object related mapping framework which provides the mapping from java classes to database tables. It also simplifies the development of java application.
The Hibernate Test is been designed to assess the high performance and knowledge related to implementation of Java Persistence Architecture standard, query service, managing relational databases, etc. The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions on ORM (Object Relational Mapping), Stored Procedure Queries, Hibernate Strategies, Sessions in Hibernate, Hierarchy in Hibernate and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Java Spring Hibernate Professional
- Java with Hibernate Developer
- Java Architect - Hibernate
- Software Developer (Hibernate)
The Hibernate Test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 20
Duration : 20 minutes
- Hibernate : The test contains 20 questions on Hibernate to check knowledge of a candidate in related area.
Question #1 of 3
HQL is used in?
Question #2 of 3
What does addScalar() method do in the below code ?
Double max = (Double) sess.createSQLQuery("select max(cat.weight) as maxWeight from cats cat")
confirm that maxWeight should always be doubled.
maxWeight should be doubled otherwise Exception.
maxWeight may be doubled or not.
None of the mentioned.
Question #3 of 3
How can Hibernate force the entity manager to detect conflicting updates and prevent the loss of updates that would be overwritten by a last-commit-wins strategy?
With @Version annotation.
With @Timestamp annotation.
With @Conflict annotation.
With @Watch annotation.
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Hibernate Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 18 Out Of 20
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Hibernate||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing