Financial Excel Modeling Assessment Test
Financial Modeling is the process in which financial aspects are represented through designed models and mathematical tools for predicting the financial portfolios and assets of a business. The financial model basically performs calculations and gives the recommendations based on the financial information given.
The Financial Modeling test has been designed to assess the candidate in the area of financial accounting, auditing, financial modelling, analysis, knowledge of corporate finance, financial valuation, etc. The test also assesses the ability to use excel for financial modelling. This test consists of meaningful questions on Time Value of money - net present value, internal rate of return, Financial Analysis, Asset Valuation, Stock Valuation, Risk And Return - from various asset classes, Calculation of rate of return, Capital Asset Pricing Model, Excel Macros and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Wealth Manager
- Financial Modeller
- Financial Business Modeller
- Financial Modelling & Research (in-house)
- Associate Financial Modelling
The Financial and Excel Modelling test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 50
Duration : 50 minutes
- Financial Modeling : The test contains 30 questions on Financial Modelling to assess the candidate’s financial representation knowledge.
- Excel Modelling : The test contains 20 questions on Excel Modelling to assess the knowledge of candidate in excel models and related calculations.
Financial & Excel Modeling Test
Question #1 of 2
Which of the following cashflows methods are used by net present value method and internal rate of return?
Question #2 of 2
The method and model used to analyze the relationship between rates of return and risk is called as:
capital asset pricing model
portfolio asset pricing model
asset market pricing model
portfolio pricing model
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Financial & Excel Modeling Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 35 Out Of 50
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Finance Modeling||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing