Digital Marketing Online Skills Assessment Test
Digital Marketing is defined as the marketing of services and/or products using digital media. A Digital Marketing expert is the person who increases brand engagement of a product/service on smartphones, tablet, computers, etc. considering their target audiences. Generating lead/sale and driving a high volume of traffic to the website are the main tasks for a digital marketer.
Digital Marketing Online Test assists recruiting team & hiring managers to gauge the Digital Marketing skills of an applicant to hire for Digital Marketing consultant/ expert position. The Digital Marketing test has been designed and developed by subject matter experts (SMEs) to evaluate skills of Digital Marketing experts as per industry standards.
Digital Marketing assessment test contains meaningful questions on following topics:
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Ecommerce Marketing
- Google Paid Ads
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Ad Servers
- Web Analytics
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Creation
Screen candidates with Digital Marketing aptitude test at initial level & spend time with only relevant candidates. With our powerful reporting, you can analyze the depth of candidate’s knowledge & make the better hiring decisions.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Digital Marketing Expert
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Executive
The aptitude test for Digital Marketing may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 30 minutes
30 Application Questions
The Digital Marketing test contains a combination of application and theory questions that help you to evaluate technical as well as practical skills of candidates.
Digital Marketing Test
Question #1 of 3
Find whether the following two sentences are right or wrong.
1. The most important campaign measure is cost-per-acquisition
2. Volume, cost, value and quality are equally measurable while finding CPA
Question #2 of 3
In a preliminary interview with the website owner, an analyst asked following three questions to him. According to you, what should be the sequence of the questions if the high priority question he asked first?
1. Which types of content do you want to publish on the website?
2. Who is the potential audience of the website?
3. How are you going to make money?
Question #3 of 3
Rachel owns a publisher website www.nickharper.com. According to you, what would be her final aim for nickharper.com?
Connect audience with relevant content
Connect TARGET audience with relevant content
To get more and more Browser cookies
Increase engagement with the audience
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing