Data Interpretation Online Test
The data interpretation refers to the ability of a person to correctly extract, analyze meaningful information or data from the various data sources such as charts, tables, graphs, etc. It involves different steps like data requirement, data collection, data processing & data analysis. Depending on the collected statistics and information, the individual should be able to formulate & present predictable positive outcome.
Data interpretation online test helps recruiters and hiring managers for data interpretation assessment of the candidate. Interview Mocha’s online data interpretation test is created & validated by experienced subject matter experts (SMEs) and is designed in a way to analyze candidates analytical and critical thinking.
Data interpretation aptitude test helps you to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
1. Excellent numerical reasoning
2. Strong analytical skills and quantitative modeling capability
3. Strong experience in business analysis and data analysis
4. Ability to work upon different types of chart data
Interview Mocha’s test platform helps you to easily invite candidate’s to take data interpretation online test. You can get instant results and an option to share this result with your recruiting team.
Our powerful reporting helps you to analyze section wise performance of candidate to gauge his strengths and weaknesses. Features like window violation and webcam proctoring help detect cheating during the test.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- Research Analyst
- Lead –Data Analyst
- Associate data analyst
- Data analyst specialist
- Business Analyst
The data analysis & data interpretation aptitude test enables employers and recruiters to identify very high-quality candidates in the fields where one has to work with large datasets. Online data interpretation test can be taken by the candidate from anywhere in the comfort of their time zone.
Data interpretation skills test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 32 minutes
20 Data Interpretation Questions
Data Interpretation Test
Question #1 of 2
Various Expenditures (in percentage) Incurred in Publishing a Book
Which two expenditures together have central angle of 108º?
Binding Cost and Transportation Cost
Printing Cost and Paper Cost
Royalty and Promotion Cost
Binding Cost and Paper Cost
Question #2 of 2
Percent Profit Earned by a Company Over the Years.
If the expenditure in 2000 is 25% more than expenditure in 1997, then the income in 1997 is what percent less than the income in 2000?
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing