Computer Programmer Aptitude Test Assessment
When a company hires a computer programmer it wishes to know the learning ability of the recruit. Since the coding languages keep evolving, it becomes essential for the programmer to learn the latest languages. Cognitive aptitude tests can indicate whether the recruit has this learning ability. Moreover the programmer must be creative and possess logical reasoning. Since the programmer works in teams, good communication skills are needed.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
LEARNING ABILITY - Abstract Thinking
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS - Logical Reasoning
COMMUNICATION - Verbal Ability, Verbal Reasoning
Verbal ability is essential because grammar and vocabulary is a prerequisite for good spoken and written English.
Reading comprehension indicates ability to comprehend and reason with the concepts in a written page.
Quantitative ability will indicate analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
Logical Reasoning is assessed through
• Cause /Effect and
• Statement/Fact questions
These questions will indicate the quality of deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning which contribute to Critical thinking ability.
Abstract reasoning will indicate the ability to think clearly, identify logical patterns, learn new skills and solve complex problems. It is an indicator of fluid intelligence and shows an ability to strategize.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Programmer / Software Developer
Test Details: 44 questions 50 minutes
Verbal Ability - 08 Questions 10 minutes
Verbal Reasoning - 10 Questions 10 minutes
Quantitative Aptitude - 08 Questions 08 minutes
Logical Reasoning - 08 Questions 08 minutes
Abstract Reasoning - 10 Questions 14 minutes
Computer Programmer Aptitude Test
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Computer Programmer Aptitude Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 7 Out Of 10
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Analytical Thinking||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing