Business Development Assessment Test
A Business Development Executive comprises some of responsibilities and techniques usually aiming at growing and enforcing increase possibilities within and between organizations.
The Business Development test has been designed by our experienced subject matter experts to assess sales, interpretation, analytical and data management skills of a candidate. The Business Development assessment test helps recruiting teams and hiring manager to check the application and business skills of a BDE (Business Development Executive) as per industry standards.
The Business Development online test contains on following topics:
- Marketing Concepts
- Email Etiquette
- Time Management
Screen potential hires by using our scientifically designed Business Development skills test. Use the intelligent reports to analyze the technical strengths of the candidates & make the right hiring decisions.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Associate
- Business Development Representative
Business Development aptitude test enables employers to identify the skills of the candidate in developing the business and market knowledge. The test consists questions based on revenue, sales, potential market lead, opportunity identification and many more.
The Business Development test may contain MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQs (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 30 Minutes
No. of Questions: 30
Business Development Test
Question #1 of 2
Which of the following is TRUE about business strategies?
An organization should stick with its strategy for the life of the business.
All firms within an industry will adopt the same strategy.
Well defined missions make strategy development much easier.
Strategies are formulated independently of SWOT analysis.
Organizational strategies depend on operations strategies.
Question #2 of 2
When asked to estimate how much time a task will take, what should you ideally do?
Underestimate how much time you need
Attempt to make an accurate estimate
Overestimate how much time you need
Refuse to commit to an estimate
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing