Business Development Assessment Test
A Business Development person comprises a number of tasks and processes generally aiming at developing and implementing growth opportunities within and between organizations.
The Business Development test has been designed to assess sales, interpretation, analytical and data management skills of a candidate. The test contains meaningful questions on Marketing Concepts, Email Etiquette, Time Management and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions, predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Associate
- Business Development Representative
Business Development test enables employers and recruiters to identify the skills of the candidate in developing the business and market knowledge. The test consists questions based on revenue, sales, potential market lead, opportunity identification and many more.
Questions : 30
Duration : 30 minutes
- Marketing Concepts : The test contains 10 questions on Marketing Concepts to check the knowledge of candidate in that particular area.
- Email Etiquette : The test contains 10 questions on Email Etiquette.
- Time Management : The test contains 10 questions on Time Management.
Business Development Test
Question #1 of 2
Which of the following is TRUE about business strategies?
An organization should stick with its strategy for the life of the business.
All firms within an industry will adopt the same strategy.
Well defined missions make strategy development much easier.
Strategies are formulated independently of SWOT analysis.
Organizational strategies depend on operations strategies.
Question #2 of 2
When asked to estimate how much time a task will take, what should you ideally do?
Underestimate how much time you need
Attempt to make an accurate estimate
Overestimate how much time you need
Refuse to commit to an estimate
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Business Development Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 20 Out Of 30
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Email Etiquette||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing