Auditors Aptitude Test
Auditors are meant to check whether the accounts have been maintained fairly and are error free. There should be no misrepresentation in accounts and a true and fair picture must emerge from the financial reports. The accounting must follow the standards as laid down by the regulating authorities and should also be in conformance with the law of the land. Auditors advise the organizations on ways and means to improve internal processes and manage risks.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
COMMUNICATION ABILITY - Verbal Ability
NUMERIC ABILITY - Quantitative Aptitude
ANALYTICAL THINKING - Quantitative Aptitude
ORAL/WRITTEN COMPREHENSION - Verbal Reasoning
PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS - Quantitative Aptitude
AUDITING - Auditing
CRITICAL THINKING - Logical Reasoning
Verbal ability is essential because grammar and vocabulary is essential for good spoken and written English.
Reading comprehension indicates ability to comprehend and communicate.
Numeric ability is a basic ability for any accountant since he is primarily dealing with numbers.
The ability to read tables, bar, charts, line charts and pie charts is central to the accountants function.
Logical Reasoning is assessed through Abstract Reasoning Tests and Cause Effect Tests.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
Internal Audit Graduate Trainee
Auditors Aptitude Test Details: 60 Questions 70 minutes
Verbal Ability - 08 Questions 13 minutes
Verbal Reasoning - 06 Questions 08 minutes
Quantitative Aptitude - 23 Questions 23 minutes
Logical Reasoning - 09 Questions 13 minutes
Numerical Reasoning - 08 Questions 08 minutes
Auditing - 12 Questions 13 minutes
Aptitude test for Auditors
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing