At Interview Mocha, we respect your need for online privacy and protect
any Personal Information that you may share with us, in an appropriate manner.
Our practice as regards use of your Personal Information is as set forth below
updated from time to time. In the event of a material change, we shall notify
you via email or by means of a prominent notice on the website. This Privacy
Policy Statement applies exclusively to www.interviewmocha.com.
This Privacy Statement explains what information Insaas Software Private Limited ("insaas" or "Interview Mocha" or "Interview Mocha.com" or we), owner of the domain www.interviewmocha.com collects on http://www.interviewmocha.com and internet tools accessible from this web site ("Web Site"), how Interview Mocha uses that information, your choices and this Web Site's other privacy practices. This Privacy Statement only covers information collected at this Web Site, and does not cover any information collected at any other web site or offline by Interview Mocha, our affiliates or any other company (unless specifically stated). Please read this Privacy Statement carefully.
We collect two kinds of information from you; non-personal information and personal information. Personal information is the information we collect through this Web Site that we can use to specifically identify you, and may include your:
- name, telephone number, social security number and e-mail address
- credit card or similar information
- past employment history
- information you provide in online tests, including responses to test questions
You have the right to request the modification or deletion of any personal
information retained by Interview Mocha that is inaccurate, except the information
relating to your test scores and performance, as set forth below. Interview Mocha,
in its sole discretion, will determine whether personal information should be modified or deleted.
We collect personal information from you through the Web Site only when you voluntarily share it with us, such as when you fill out a registration form, an online survey, or send us an e-mail; if you choose to purchase a product or apply for a job with us or our clients; or when you use one of our online forms.
Non-personal information is information we collect through this Web Site that does not identify you by name or as an individual person. It may include information like:
- The type of web browser software your computer uses;
- Pages your computer visited and the date and time your computer accessed our pages;
- Personal information that has been de-identified;
- The ip (internet protocol) address associated with your computer.
Cookies: We collect non-personal information from your computer's web browser. A cookie is an information file that the Web Site places on your computer for record keeping and site navigation purposes. The cookie placed on your computer by the Web Site does not store your name, e-mail address or any other personal information about you. Your browser software can be set to reject cookies, including the cookie from our Web Site. However, please note that if you reject our cookies, you will not be able to use this Web Site.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not restrict the ways that we use or disclose non-personal information.
We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this Web Site more useful
to users and for other business purposes.
For instance, we may use non-personal information to:
- create reports to develop programs, products, services or content
- customize the information or services that are of interest to you, or
- share it with or sell it to third parties
We may use personal information we collect from you through this Web Site:
- to respond to your requests, including your request to be evaluated for possible employment opportunities;
- to provide you with products or services that you request;
- to provide you access to Interview Mocha's products or services;
- to develop records, including records of your personal information;
- for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content;
- to remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address, social security number, etc). In this case you would no longer be identified as a single unique individual. Once we have de-identified information, it is non-personal information and we may use and treat it like other non-personal information;
- to protect our rights or property;
- to protect someone's health, safety or welfare; or
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Unless otherwise disclosed in this Privacy Statement or at the time you provide your information, Interview Mocha will only share your personal information with third parties under the following limited circumstances:
- we may share the personal information you provide with the organization to which you are applying for a job, and with any of its suppliers who are involved in the application process.
- we may also share your personal information with our parent, subsidiary, or affiliated companies (related companies) for our or their internal business purposes; but we will not share this information for their independent marketing purposes.
- in the ordinary course of business, we also will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to process your credit card information or to ship you products that you order from the web site. In such cases those third parties may have access to your personal information in order to provide the services on our behalf.
- we may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting web site users who violate our rules or engage in behaviour which is harmful (or illegal) to other users. Interview Mocha may transfer and disclose information about our users, including personally identifiable information, to enforce this privacy statement and the other rules about your use of this web site, to protect our rights or property, to protect someone else's safety or welfare, or to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process.
- Interview Mocha reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including personal information, in connection with a corporate sale, merger, dissolution, or acquisition, or similar transactions
RETENTION AND YOUR CHOICES AND ABILITY TO ACCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION
Even if you are no longer registered, we will maintain copies of your information
in our internal records, systems, and databases. We will continue to treat your personal
information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Interview Mocha provides individuals reasonable opportunity to access and update their personal information, subject to the qualifications noted below. You have the right to obtain confirmation from Interview Mocha that we have retained personal data about you, as well as a written description of the nature of that personal data, the purposes for which it is being used, the sources of the personal data and a list of the recipients with whom we have shared your personal data. You also have the right to request the modification or deletion of any personal information retained by Interview Mocha that is inaccurate. Please contact us at the address appearing below to inquire about your personal information. Interview Mocha reserves the right to charge a modest fee for providing you access to your personal information.
Employees: Interview Mocha permits employees to access and update the employee's personal information as permitted by law. Please contact your local Human Resources Representative for details on accessing and updating your personal information.
Attn : Privacy Management
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
LINKS TO OTHER ONLINE RESOURCES
This Web Site may contain links to other online resources. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of online resources operated by others. This Privacy Statement does not apply to any other online resource where a link to this Privacy Statement does not appear. We are not responsible for the performance of sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this Web Site we recommend that you review each site's privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER
This Web Site is operated in India. If you are located in the United States, European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of India, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to India. By using the Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
We have implemented commercially reasonable electronic, physical and procedural safeguards designed to help protect against the loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information under our control. Certain features of our Web Site may require you to use an access code, password or similar unique identifier. You are responsible for protecting the secrecy of your account information. Interview Mocha recommends that you use the latest browsers so as to take advantage of advances in security technology. Although we strive to protect your encrypted information, no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. There is some risk associated with any data transmission, including the risk that personal information may be intercepted in transit.
By using this Web Site, you accept our privacy practices, as outlined in this Privacy
Statement. Interview Mocha reserves the right to modify, alter or otherwise update this
Privacy Statement at any time. We will post any new or revised policies on the Web Site.
However, Interview Mocha will use your personal information in a manner consistent with
the Privacy Statement in effect at the time you submitted the information, unless you
consent to the new or revised policy.