- "Interview Mocha”, "we”, "us”, or "our” shall refer to Interview Mocha.
- “Prospective Employee/Employees” shall mean the candidates applying for jobs with the Customers and/or the employees of the Customer who are evaluated through the Services provided by Interview Mocha.
- “Customer/s” shall refer to the corporates that avail the Services of Interview Mocha.
- “Services” shall mean the services provided by Interview Mocha.
- “Site” shall mean www.interviewmocha.com.
- “User/s” shall mean those who visit the Site, contact us through the Contact Us option or provide their details and sign up for an account or Services on the Site.
- “you”, “your” shall mean the User or the Customer depending on the context.
This part is applicable to the Customers that avail our Services.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For the purpose of our Services, you understand that we process the information collected from or provided by the Prospective Employee/Employees as a data processor only as per the instructions provided by you. You shall have the control over any information that we collect from the Prospective Employee/Employees in the course of providing you the Services.
Further, you understand that we may receive certain information including some sensitive personal information relating to the Prospective Employee/Employees if you choose the relevant options on the Site and you agree that you shall be responsible for obtaining all the necessary consents from the Prospective Employee/Employees as required; such consent shall include the consent required under Art 9 (2) (b) of the GDPR to process any information relating to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric or health data of the Candidate/Employee as specified in Art. 9 of the GDPR.
For the sake of brevity, for the purpose of Part A, the aforementioned information of the Candidates/Employee shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Legal Basis (for residents of the EU): We will not process any Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process such Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by the privacy rights and interests of the Prospective Employee/Employees.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
Providing Our Services – We may use the Personal Information to provide our Services to you; to communicate with you, including via email, about your use of our Services; to respond to your enquires; and for other customer service purposes.
Complying with the Law - We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
3. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose the Personal Information, in the following ways:
Business Transfers - We may disclose your information to another entity if we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer.
Legal Compliance - We may disclose your information in order to comply with the law, regulation, a judicial proceeding, subpoena, court order, or other legal process, including informal law enforcement or governmental requests for information.
Aggregate and De-Identified Information - Where permitted by law, we may disclose aggregate, anonymous, or de-identified information for marketing, advertising, research, or other purposes.
4. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain the Personal Information for as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services and to comply with our legal obligations. Subject to this section, we will try to delete the Personal Information upon reasonable written request from you for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long the Personal Information is stored, please contact email@example.com
ACCESSING, UPDATING, RESTRICTION FROM PROCESSING OR DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Prospective Employee/Employees who appears for the assessment for you can get their Personal Information modified or deleted by writing to you. When you receive any such requests from the Prospective Employee/Employees you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org instructing us to modify or delete any such Personal Information of the Candidate/Employee. Personal Information will be deleted within 30 working days. Similarly, if you receive any requests relating to withdrawal of consent or restriction from processing Candidate/Employee’s Personal Information please write to us at email@example.com. Please note that once the Personal Information is deleted it cannot be retrieved.
This part is applicable for the Users of the Site.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information You Provide Us - Depending on your interactions with our Site (such as the use the “Contact Us” or “Sign up” feature of our Site), you may provide us your name, username, email address, and country of residence and other personal information. Please make sure that any personal information you share with us is accurate and up to date information. If you are sharing any personal information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
- Information About You We Obtain from Third Parties - We may obtain certain information about registered administrator accounts from a third party system to determine IP address location information, or from a third party system (such as a recruiter) that integrates with our system that sends us data via our API to allow you to use the Services on our Site.
You may browse and use certain portions of our Site without directly providing us with any personal information. Certain features, however, may only be used by the Customers that are registered users.
We also collect certain non-personal information on the way you use the Site, through tools such as described below. This is done primarily to enhance user experience. These tools collect certain information which helps us understand how many visitors have visited the Site and also, their behaviour.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies - Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to track the activities of Users on our Site, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our Users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- Local Storage Objects - We may use Flash Local Storage Objects ("Flash LSOs”) to store your Site preferences and to personalize your visit. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. Typically, you cannot control, delete, or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your web browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash LSOs, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose "Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose "Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
For the sake of brevity, for the purpose of Part B, the aforementioned information which is personally identifiable to you and collected by us under points a, b, c, d and e above shall be referred to as “Personal Information”.
Accuracy of information. Please make sure that any Personal Information you share with us is accurate and upto date. If you are sharing any Personal Information on behalf of a third person, you should ensure that you are authorized to do so.
As per the provisions of the GDPR we shall be considered the Controllers of the aforementioned Personal Information.
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Personal Information for the following purposes:
- if you provide your Personal Information for setting up an account, we shall create an account for you and to provide you with the Services;
- to inform you about our Services and to respond to your requests;
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to the Services provided by us (for this purpose we may share the Personal Information with certain software or tools available online);
- to manage our relationship with you;
- to provide you information that we may believe may be of your interest;
- for internal record keeping; and
- to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
Legal Basis (for people from the EU): We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal bases of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or on the basis of our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
3. WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
We do not sell, rent, share, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information in the following cases:
- Affiliates: We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates to enable them to [●].
- Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer your Personal Information if we are acquired by another entity, or if we merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Website, to a third party. Any such third party or resultant entity that receives your Personal Information shall have the right to continue to use your Personal Information in line with the purposes set out herein. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify you.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may disclose your Personal Information in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities.
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ACROSS BORDERS (FOR EU RESIDENTS)
Please note that your Personal Information may be transferred outside the country in which you are located, including to United States of America. We have a worldwide presence through our sister concerns/ regional sales/ delivery centers. The Personal Information we collect (of EU residents) might be processed outside the EU at a secure center located in the USA. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with EU data protection laws. We will ensure that any such transfers of Personal Information (outside the EU) will be in accordance with the GDPR. If you have questions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We endeavor to only collect Personal Information that is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected, and to retain such Personal Information for no longer than is necessary for such purposes. The length of time for which the Personal Information is retained, and criteria for determining that time, are dependent on the nature of the Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers. For more information on where and how long your Personal Information is stored, please contact email@example.com.
This shall apply to both the Customers and Users of the Site.
1. OUR SECURITY MEASURES
Your Personal Information is stored on Microsoft Azure Cloud located at US, Singapore and Europe. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as these systems are not hack proof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we take no liabilities or responsibilities for it. You are required to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking for your Personal Information.
Our Site is not targeted to children under thirteen (13) years of age (sixteen (16) for EU residents unless provided otherwise by applicable law) nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13) (sixteen (16) for EU residents) unless provided otherwise by applicable law). If we discover that a child’s data is in the system without adult consent, we will promptly delete such Personal Information from our systems. We encourage children to obtain their parent's or guardian's permission before sharing personal information with any website.
3. YOUR CHOICES
We take reasonable steps to ensure the Personal Information that Interview Mocha collects, uses or discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You as a subscribed User may modify your Personal Information by updating your account on our Site or through our Contact Us page on the Site. On request, we will give you access to the Personal Information we hold about you. If any Personal Information we hold about you is out of date or inaccurate, we encourage you to let us know by contacting us using one of the methods listed above and ask us to correct it. Additionally, you have the right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a resident of the EU, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
If you are a registered User, we may send, (with your prior consent if you are outside the EU), periodic informational emails to you. You may opt out of such communications at any time by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to five (5) business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us provided that you have not opted-out of receiving such emails.
4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the information handling practices or content of these external websites. Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third parties before using such websites.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6. GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
7. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
8. CONTACT US