Visual Reasoning Test Assessment
The visual reasoning is the process of analyzing visual information and being able to solve problems based upon it. A person's visual reasoning abilities are related to overall intelligence. It is a component of nonverbal intelligence, meaning that a person does not have to use language in order to solve visual problems. It measures fluid intelligence which is your ability to quickly identify patterns, logical rules and trends in new data, identifying causes, integrate this information, and apply it to solve problems.
These questions may require the test taker to identify and manipulate visual patterns. They show a set of shapes and ask the test taker to identify what shapes should come next in the pattern.
For example identifying relationships, similarities and differences between shapes and patterns, recognizing visual sequences and relationships between objects, and remembering these.
Diagrammatic reasoning is used where the ability to cope with complexity and deal with novelty is required rather than relying on previous experience.
This test indicates if the candidate is:
Capable of efficiently learning new skills.
Capable of thinking strategically about problems and developments within the relevant business field.
Capable of quickly analyzing new information, integrating it into the overall scheme of things, and applying it to solve work-related problems.
Capable of processing and analyzing new work-related data in a logical manner.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Graphic Designers
- Computer Programmer
- Air Traffic Controllers
- Advertising Executives
- Computer Programmers
- System Analysts
- System Designers
Test Details: 20 Questions 30 minutes
Visual Reasoning - 20 Questions 30 minutes
Visual Reasoning Test
Question #1 of 1
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing