TypeScript Test Assessment
Test Topics :
The TypeScript test contains questions on following topics :
Classes and Methods
Registration Web APIs
The test contains MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, True or False. Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
Software Engineer - TypeScript
- Junior .Net Developer - TypeScript
TypeScript enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Test Details: 20 minutes
15 Application Questions
05 Theory Questions
The combination of Application and Theory questions helps to evaluate Technical as well as practical Skills of Candidates.
Question #1 of 2
Which statements are true regarding JSX modes?
Note: There can be multiple correct answers to this question.
These modes only affect the emit stage - type checking is unaffected.
The output of react mode will have a .jsx file extension.
The react mode will emit React.addElement.
The preserve mode will keep the JSX as part of the output to be further consumed by another transform step.
Question #2 of 2
What is the result of using ///
This directive instructs the compiler place the default library on the file system.
This directive instructs the compiler to delete the default library in the compilation.
This directive instructs the compiler to not include the default library in the compilation.
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: TypeScript Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 18 Out Of 20
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||TypeScript||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing