Truck Driver Test Assessment
Truck Drivers are responsible for transporting goods from one place to another using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks. Some work locally making deliveries to businesses or customer residences. Route drivers typically work the same path making distributions to retail establishments, such as grocery stores. Pick-up and delivery drivers carry goods from a transport center to a business or private customer. These drivers usually operate in a particular area consistently. Over-the- road, or long-haul, truck drivers carry merchandise over state lines. In some cases, these drivers travel a consistent route, but others may work a variety of routes all over the country. Some commercial drivers specialize in carrying uncommon cargo, such as hazardous materials or cars.
- Deliver goods while operating a tractor-trailer truck, sometimes over intercity routes or spanning several states.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered.
- Take orders for new deliveries.
- Drive long distances.
- Fill up on fuel, clean truck, and wash windows.
- Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
- Monitor road conditions and watch for traffic congestion.
- Follow all applicable traffic laws.
- Inspect their trailer before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
- Follow accident procedures if an accident occurs.
- Keep a log of their activities.
- Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order.
- Plan routes using maps or satellite tracking.
- Get goods to a client on time.
- Take rest periods during a trip.
- Transport hazardous materials.
- Take special precautions while driving.
- Buy or lease trucks from other companies.
- Find and keep clients.
- Maintain the log of trips.
Preferred Skills :
1. Basic Arithmetic Skills- Quantitative Aptitude
2. Spatial Awareness- Abstract Reasoning
3. The Ability to read and write English- Verbal Ability and Verbal Reasoning
4. Knowledge of truck operations and necessary Government Regulations
5. A valid driver’s license and good driving record
6. Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Truck Driver
Test Details : 40 questions 50 minutes
Abstract Reasoning - 10 Questions and 20 minutes
Quantitative - 10 Questions and 10 minutes
Verbal Ability - 10 Questions and 10 minutes
Verbal Reasoning - 10 Questions and 10 minutes
Truck Driver Test
Question #1 of 1
Which option will come at the blank place?
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing