Testing Fundamentals Assessment Test
An expert in Software Testing is good at reviewing software requirements. The individual can handle all kind of test case preparation and execution, reporting of defects and documentation of results.
This Testing Fundamentals Test has been designed and developed to help employers and recruiters evaluate the testing skills of candidates. The test contains meaningful questions on Software Life Cycle, Test Design Techniques, Testing Tools, Testing Fundamentals
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Testing Engineer Analyst
- Software Testing Engineer
- Software Tester
The Testing Fundamentals Assessment test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 55
Duration : 55 minutes
- Software Life Cycle : The test contains 15 questions on Software Life Cycle.
- Test Design Techniques : The test contains 10 questions on Test Design Techniques.
- Testing Tools : The test contains 10 questions on Testing Tools.
- Testing Fundamentals : The test contains 20 questions on Testing Fundamentals.
Testing Fundamentals Test
Question #1 of 2
What test can be conducted for the off-the-shelf software to get market feedback?
Question #2 of 2
___________ is NOT included in the IEEE 829 Test Incident Report Template.
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Testing Fundamentals Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 43 Out Of 55
Software Life Cycle
Test Design Techniques
|Strength||Software Life Cycle, Testing Fundamentals|
|Weakness||Test Design Techniques|
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Software Life Cycle, Testing Fundamentals||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing