Teradata Solution Architect Test
An expert in Teradata Solution Architect is a person who can manage internal and external Teradata database. The Teradata database administrator can manage database statistics.
The Teradata Solution Architect test has been designed and developed to help employers and recruiters evaluate the database administration skills of candidates in Teradata. The test contains meaningful questions on Teradata 12 Solution Development, Teradata 12 Enterprise Architect and much more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Teradata 12 Solution Developer
- Teradata 12 Enterprise Architect
- Teradata 12 Database Administrator
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 30
Duration : 30 minutes
- Teradata 12 Solution Development : The test contains 15 questions on Teradata 12 Solution Development to assess candidate’s knowledge in Physical Database Design, Teradata Application Utilities, and Advanced Teradata SQL, etc.
- Teradata 12 Enterprise Architecture : The test contains 15 questions on Teradata 12 Enterprise Architecture to assess candidate’s knowledge in Teradata Warehouse Management, Teradata Warehouse Administration, etc.
Teradata Solution Architect Test
Question #1 of 3
An administrator is asked to keep a daily backup of a very large transaction table. The table is defined with a PPI with a daily partitioning expression on insert date and the table is insert only. There is not enough of a window to backup the entire table each night. In this situation, which backup strategy is the best approach?
Implement a cluster backup of the table.
Implement an online archive of the table.
Implement an all-AMP backup of the table.
Implement partition backup for the previous day.
Question #2 of 3
A customer has a requirement to load data from a single message queue into a Sales table that is part of an active data warehouse. The Sales table has no additional indexes. The data latency requirements are daily. What is the most effective approach to support this requirement?
Use TPump to continuously read from the queue and insert the data.
Pull the data from the queue into a file and use TPump to insert the data from the file.
Pull the data from the queue into a file and use MultiLoad to insert the data from the file.
Pull the data from the queue into a file and use FastLoad to load the data into a staging table and then use SQL INSERT SELECT.
Question #3 of 3
New applications are consistently being added to the current system. The administrator plans to analyze the workload to determine if adding indexes will be beneficial to the existing applications and to what extent the system can handle the additional work. Which tool should be used along with the Teradata Index Wizard to assist in the analysis?
Teradata Visual Explain
Query Capture Database
Teradata Statistics Wizard
Teradata System Emulation Tool
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Teradata Solution Architect Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 20 Out Of 30
Teradata 12 Solution Development
Teradata 12 Enterprise Architecture
|Strength||Teradata 12 Solution Development|
|Weakness||Teradata 12 Enterprise Architecture|
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Teradata 12 Solution Development||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing