Teradata Fundamentals V2R5 Test
An expert in Teradata Fundamentals V2R5 is a person who can manage internal and external Teradata database. The Teradata database administrator can manage database statistics.
The Teradata Fundamentals V2R5 test has been designed and developed to help employers and recruiters evaluate the database administration skills of candidates in Teradata. The test contains meaningful questions on PPI, MLPPI, Node Failover, Join Indexed, meaning of terms used in Teradata and much more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Teradata Fundamentals V2R Technical Specialist
- Teradata Fundamentals V2R Database Administrator
- Teradata Professional
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 30
Duration : 30 minutes
- Teradata Basics V2R5 : The test contains 15 questions on Teradata Fundamentals V2R5 to assess candidate’s knowledge in Database Managed Storage, Database Access Mechanics, Database Availability Features etc.
- Teradata SQL V2R5 : The test contains 15 questions on Teradata Fundamentals V2R5 SQL to assess candidate’s knowledge in Teradata SQL, Advanced Teradata SQL, Teradata Application Utility, etc.
Teradata Fundamentals V2R5 Test
Question #1 of 3
What are two characteristics of UPDATE ?
It can include a self join.
It cannot include a subquery.
It must include a WHERE clause.
Question #2 of 3
Where can the join condition for an inner join be specified?
The ON clause
The ANY clause
The FROM clause
Question #3 of 3
In a two clique Teradata system, data is hashed across all AMPs?
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Teradata Fundamentals V2R5 Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 20 Out Of 30
Teradata Basics V2R5
Teradata SQL V2R5
|Strength||Teradata Basics V2R5|
|Weakness||Teradata SQL V2R5|
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Teradata Basics V2R5||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing