Telemarketing Test Assessments
Telemarketing Agents generate leads and sales using the telephone. They interact with potential clients and existing clients on a regular basis to maintain and increase the sales turnover. They are also referred to as ‘inside sales’.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
COMPREHENSION[ READING AND ORAL] - Verbal Ability and Verbal Reasoning
GOOD COMMUNICATION - Verbal Ability and Verbal Reasoning
MUST BE DATA DRIVEN - Logical Reasoning
HAS ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND OWN COMPANY's PRODUCT OFFERING AND PRODUCT's DIFFERENTIATION FROM COMPETITION - Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning
ARTICULATE ENOUGH TO CONVINCE BUYERS OF VALUE IN PRODUCT/SERVICE BEING SOLD - Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning
HAS ABILITY TO SOLVE PROBLEMS - Quantitative Aptitude
Verbal ability is essential because grammar and vocabulary is a prerequisite for good spoken and written English.
Reading comprehension indicates an ability to comprehend and reason with the concepts on a written page.
Quantitative ability will indicate analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Logical Reasoning is assessed through
• Cause /Effect and
• Statement/Fact questions
These questions will indicate the quality of deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning which contribute to Critical thinking ability.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Telemarketing Executive
- Sales and Marketing Executive
Test Details: 51 Questions 60 minutes
Verbal Ability - 16 Questions 16 minutes
Verbal Reasoning - 10 Questions 14 minutes
Quantitative Aptitude - 15 Questions 15 minutes
Logical Reasoning - 10 Questions 15 minutes
Question #1 of 2
In the sentence given below a word is printed in bold. There are four choices given, pick the one which is closest to the opposite meaning of the bold word or phrase and can replace it.
She used to disparage her neighbor every now and then.
Question #2 of 2
Direction to Solve
Pick out the most effective word(s) from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete.
...... a failure of some traffic lights, traffic is moving very slowly.
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing