Technical Quantitative Aptitude Assessment Test
Technical Quantitative Aptitude test is created & validated by global subject matter experts (SME)s to assess expertise in Quantitative Aptitude as per industry standards.
The Technical Quantitative Aptitude Test has been designed to assess analysis, interpretation, and basic software language skills of a candidate. The test contains well balanced and meaningful questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Basic C language, Analytical Thinking skills to accurately assess the basic, intermediate and advanced knowledge of each test taker.
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Entry Level Graduate
- Fresh Computer Graduate
- Entry Level Computer Graduate
The technical quantitative aptitude test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential software engineers by evaluating basic working skills and job readiness. For this reason, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
The test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 20 minutes
The Technical Quantitative Aptitude test contains a combination of application and theory questions that help you to evaluate the practical skills of candidates.
Technical Aptitude Test
Question #1 of 2
Which figure does not belong to the below group?
Question #2 of 2
Jeromy finishes work at 18:00 hours. The bus stop is half a mile away. If his bus arrives at the stop at 18:12 and he leaves the office at 18:00 precisely, at what speed (mph) does he need to walk/run to get on the bus?
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing