Office Secretary Test Assessment
The office secretary has multiple responsibilities such as Answering telephone calls, maintaining diaries, arranging appointments, taking messages, typing and word processing,filing, organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes), managing databases, travel arrangements, minute taking and replying to general correspondence.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION - Verbal Reasoning
GOOD SPELLING, PUNCTUATION, AND GRAMMAR ARE ESSENTIAL - Verbal Ability
CLERICAL SECRETARIES MUST HAVE GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS TO COMMUNICATE WITH CLIENTS AND VENDORS - Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning
SECRETARIES MUST SHOW GOOD JUDGEMENT, ADAPTABILITY, AND DISCRETION WITH STAFF, CLIENTS AND CO-WORKERS - Logical Reasoning
SECRETARY TEST DESCRIPTION
Verbal ability is essential because grammar and vocabulary is a prerequisite for good spoken and written English.
Reading comprehension indicates an ability to comprehend and reason with the concepts on a written page.
Quantitative ability will indicate analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Logical Reasoning is assessed through
• Cause /Effect and
• Statement/Fact questions
These questions will indicate the quality of deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning which contribute to Critical thinking ability.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Office Secretary
Test Details: 37 questions 45 minutes
Verbal Ability - 08 Questions 08 minutes
Verbal Reasoning - 13 Questions 18 minutes
Quantitative Aptitude - 08 Questons 08 minutes
Logical Reasoning - 08 Questions 11 minutes
Secretary Test Aptitude
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing