About SCSM Assessment Test
SCSM (System Center Service Manager) is mainly an integrated platform which helps to improve the productivity of your existing IT staff while aligning to industry best practice such as ITIL. Microsoft’s System Center Service Manager basically aims to improve and simplify the operations of the IT service desk and also can be used to streamline and normalize support processes across the IT organization as a whole.
SCSM assessment test (v2012 & v2016) helps recruiters and hiring managers to assess the candidate’s ability to deliver System Center Service Manager solutions. SCSM online test is created & validated by experienced industry experts to assess & hire SCSM engineer as per the industry standards.
Online SCSM test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
1. Ability to work on SCSM 2012 console, the data access module, and database
2. Strong knowledge of Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM) ticketing system
3. Ability to deliver SCSM enterprise design, implementation, and upgrades
4. Excellent experience with the installation, administration, troubleshooting and problem resolution
5. Familiarity with managing System Center Service Manager in a complex, global, mission-critical production environment
System Center Service Manager (SCSM) skills test will evaluate a candidate's practical knowledge and will identify whether the candidate is ready to be employed. Online SCSM test can be taken by candidates from anywhere in the comfort of their time zone.
Interview Mocha’s test platform is secure and reliable. All the test assessment data is safeguarded with the required security features. Features like window violation and webcam proctoring help detect cheating during the test. Candidate feedback module will ensure candidates are having excellent experience with Interview Mocha.
You can also get this test customized to get questions on the latest version of SCSM v1807.
SCSM pre-employment test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox (AI-based essay evaluation), Job-based Simulations, True or False Questions, etc.