SAP Hybris Assessment
SAP Hybris is a software which offers particularly the customer data management, unified commerce processes and context driven marketing tools. This software helps you to target and further engage the customer with the help of omni-channel solution. SAP Hybris marketing helps us to keep the scalable platform and also gives real time data to deliver best solution.
SAP Hybris test is designed to assess the candidates in the field of building, deploying and testing the Hybris solutions for successful integration, implementing and supporting business process in Hybris environment, identifying and assessing the client need, communicating value propositions, etc. This test consists of meaningful questions on Data Transfer Object (DTO), Hybris Accelerator, Model View Controller Pattern, Builder Design Pattern, Flexible search query, Hybris V5, Widget application and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Jr. SAP Hybris Developer
- SAP Hybris Delivery Manager (0-2 years of experience)
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions - 20
Duration - 20 minutes
- SAP Hybris - The test has 20 multiple choice questions(MCQs) on SAP Hybris.
SAP Hybris Test (Basic)
Question #1 of 3
'ant all' executes which of the following targets?
compile, build, deploy
All of the mentioned
Question #2 of 3
What is the difference between a prepare interceptor and a validate interceptor?
Prepare interceptor add or modify values before validate interceptor validate model
Validate interceptor doesn't exist
Prepare interceptor doesn't exist
Prepare interceptor to prepare data before reading, validate interceptor check data validity before saving.
Question #3 of 3
Hybris builds all extensions:
In the same order they are defined in localextensions.xml
Following alphabetical order
In a non deterministic order, depending of dependencies
Following global Spring injection dependency
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: SAP Hybris Test (Basic)||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 18 Out Of 20
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||SAP||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing