About Salesforce Online Test
Salesforce is a cloud-based customer relationship management platform that consists of products such as sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud, community cloud, Analytics cloud, IoT cloud, etc. Salesforce helps you to streamline & automate your business processes. Salesforce developer is responsible for building the functionalities in a sandbox, customizing the applications as per the customer's need, APIs & integration, bug fixing & excellent documentation.
Salesforce online test helps recruiters & hiring managers to quantify the technical skills of the candidate for customizing and configuring various Salesforce modules. Salesforce assessment test is created & validated by global subject matter experts (SMEs) to assess and hire Salesforce developer as per the industry standards.
Why use Interview Mocha’s salesforce online test?
- You can reduce hiring time up to 40% with Salesforce online test?
- The Salesforce assessment test is designed considering EEOC guidelines, it will help you assess & hire diverse talent without any bias
Salesforce developer test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
- Excellent programming skills with Apex, Triggers, Visual force and Lightning Component
- Ability to customize various modules like Sales Cloud & Service Clouds
- Familiarity with Salesforce data migration
- Strong experience with different API’s like SOAP and REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
The reports of Salesforce programming test results are generated instantly. Our hiring analytics in Salesforce coding test will provide you with a detailed analysis of skills related strengths & weaknesses of the candidates. It will help you in making the right hiring decisions and selecting job-fit candidate.
This Salesforce developer online test can be taken by candidates from anywhere in the comfort of their time zone.
Salesforce aptitude test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox ( AI-based Pseudo-Coding Platform), Coding Simulations, True or False Questions, etc.