QuickBook Accounting Assessment Test
QuickBooks is basically an accounting software which is used in small and large size firms. It offers many accounting applications, cloud based versions, etc. that further accepts payroll functions, pay bill functions and business payments.
The QuickBook Accounting test is been assigned to assess the candidate in the area of finance, QuickBooks, BookKeeping, Payroll, accounting, etc. This test consists of meaningful questions on Quick Books Pro, Navigation Bar, Sole Proprietorship, Accounts Receivable Reports, Physical Inventory Worksheet and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Accountancy Apprentice - QuickBooks
- Bookkeeper - QuickBooks
- Software QuickBook Accountant
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 30
Duration : 30 minutes
- QuickBook Accounting : The test contains 30 questions on QuickBook Accounting to assess the candidates in QuickBooks field.
QuickBook Accounting Test
Question #1 of 3
Which of the following ways does QuickBooks Pro offer to navigate within its software?
Menus, Lists, and Chart of Accounts
Navigation Bar, Report Finder, and Info & Support
Navigators, Write Checks, and Reports
Menus, Navigation Bar, Navigators
Question #2 of 3
Which of the following is NOT one of the four main categories of transactions in QuickBooks Pro?
Customers or Sales
Vendor or Purchase
Tools & Items
Question #3 of 3
The Audit Trail feature permits you to do which of the following?
Print a detailed list of customers with open balances
Track all changes made to your QuickBooks records
Track customers who are past-due on their accounts
Create a copy of your company data files
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: QuickBook Accounting Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 27 Out Of 30
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||QuickBook Accounting||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing