QA Assessment Intermediate Test
The QA Intermediate mainly works on planning, reporting and implementing on testing aspects of the software projects. It also works on developing test plans and further creates test cases according to the requirement. The QA Intermediate helps in prioritizing the defects and troubleshooting the test issues.
The QA test is been designed to assess the candidate in the area of QA skills, test cases knowledge, test execution knowledge, knowledge. This test consists meaningful questions on Testing Fundamentals, QA Programming, Quality Assurance, Testing Tools and Logical Reasoning.
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Intermediate QA / Tester
- Intermediate Quality Assurance
- Software Tester / QA Intermediate
The QA Online test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Test Duration: 50 minutes
No. of Questions: 50
The test contains MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
QA Test Intermediate
Question #1 of 2
A number of defects found in internal testing compared to the defects found in customer tests, status of test activities against the plan, test coverage achieved so far, come under which of the following types of metric?
None of the mentioned
Question #2 of 2
After each test run or completion of one full test cycle, the test logs are evaluated, and real results are compared to the expected results. Then as a tester, you need to ascertain whether a deviation from the predicted outcome has occurred and if so, which of the following causes is responsible for the deviation?
Note: There can be multiple correct answers to this question.
Incorrectly designed test case
Incorrect test automation
Incorrect test execution
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing