QA Beginner Assessment Test
QA Beginner basically has the work of creating the test cases and performing the basic testing on the platform. The daily tasks of a QA Beginner are to analyze the results and to do test executions, to report the bugs in the defect system and to decide the severity of the bugs.
QA Beginner test is been designed to assess the candidates in the area of strong technical skills, strong communication skills, knowledge of testing, skills related to testing analysis and test executions, an ability of effective problem solving, etc. The test contains meaningful questions on Testing, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Entry Level Software QA
- Junior Level Software QA
- QA Beginner - Trainee
The QA Beginner test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Test Duration: 20 minutes
No of. Questions: 20
The test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
QA Beginner Test
Question #1 of 1
Which of the following statements about early test design are TRUE?
Note: There can be multiple correct answers to this question.
early test design can prevent fault multiplication
faults found during early test design are more expensive to fix
early test design can find faults
early test design can cause changes to the requirements
early test design takes more effort
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing