A Project Manager is the one who handles the entire team which work for the same goal and works efficiently and effectively for the same cause. Thus, evaluating management skills is the vital part while recruiting Project Managers.
Project Management test has been designed to assess project management, communication, analytical skills of a candidate. This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The assessment test contains well balanced and meaningful questions on Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, Communication Management, Written Communication, and Analytical Thinking to accurately assess knowledge of each test taker.
A powerful report has candidate's attempted answers, which can help you in detailed analysis of test results to make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Project Manager with 7+ years of experience
- Technical Project Manager with 5+ years of experience
The project management assessment test gives a key parameter to hire manager and recruiter with the help of which they can check skills suitable to the required job position. Therefore more attention has given in selecting the test questions which has framed through actual work experience.
The Project Management Aptitude test consists of 60 multiple choice questions(MCQ's) which assess management, written and analytical skills:
Test Duration: 30 minutes
No. of Questions: 30
The test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Project Management Test
Question #1 of 1
Direction to Solve
Part of the given sentence is marked in bold type. Choose the option which should replace the phrase marked in bold type to make the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark 'No correction required' as the answer.
You need not come unless you want to.
You don't need to come unless you want to
You come only when you want to
You come unless you don't want to
You needn't come until you don't want to
No correction required
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Project Management Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 24 Out Of 30
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Project Management||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing