PHP Web Developer Assessment Test
PHP Aptitude Test enables you to measure knowledge and skills of a PHP web developer effectively. It contains meaningful questions on HTML5, JQuery, Object Oriented Concepts and PHP Fundamentals.
An expert in PHP Web Development is good at developing and designing website. The individual can handle all the queries and output results written in PHP language. This Aptitude test for PHP developer has been designed to help employers and recruiters evaluate the web developing skills of candidates in PHP. This test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME).
Using PHP web development test bank and powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- PHP Web Developer
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
- PHP Developer
The PHP Web Developer Assessment Test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential PHP web developers by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 40
Duration : 40 minutes
- PHP Fundamentals: The test contains 10 questions on fundamentals of PHP to check the knowledge of candidate in that particular area.
- Object Oriented Concepts: The test contains 10 questions on Object Oriented Concepts to check the knowledge of candidate in that particular area.
- HTML5: The test contains 10 questions on HTML5 to assess candidate’s basic knowledge of HTML web designing.
- JQuery: The test contains 10 questions on JQuery to assess candidate’s knowledge of JQuery in the web developing.
PHP Web Developer Test
Question #1 of 2
In PHP, which of the following function is used to insert content of one php file into another php file before server executes it
Question #2 of 2
In which of the following circumstance should you use a static reference to a non-static method?
Making a method call using parent.
Making a method call using a child.
Making an object call using parent.
Making an object call using a child.
None of the mentioned
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: PHP Web Developer Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 29 Out Of 40
Object Oriented Concepts
|Strength||PHP Fundamentals, JQuery|
|Weakness||Object Oriented Concepts|
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||PHP Fundamentals, JQuery||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing