About Perl Coding Test
Perl was developed as a general-purpose Unix scripting language. Perl is a family of two high level, general-purpose, and dynamic programming languages. This technology is used for rapid prototyping as well as large scale development projects.
Perl coding test helps tech recruiters & hiring managers to quantify developer's Perl programming skills. Perl programming test is designed by experienced subject matter experts (SMEs) to evaluate and hire Perl developer as per the industry standards.
Perl coding test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
How our coding simulator will help you to evaluate the programming skills of a Perl developer:
- Knowledge of custom system programming, interaction with nodes, regular expressions, security, and cryptography
- Excellent knowledge of custom and advanced algorithms that can automate a set of processes
- Know-how of systems and applications that use Perl related programming capabilities like CGI scripting, regular expression, text, and string parsing abilities
- Automatically evaluate and provide a score for the candidate’s written codes by compiling multiple test cases that generate discrete output
- You will also get a detailed report for each test case execution along with execution-time and execution memory usage for the candidate written program
- The Code-Replay feature provides real-life like simulation of keystrokes allowing the Reviewer of code to understand the typing and thinking pattern of the coder
This test may contain coding questions and innovative LogicBox (an AI-based pseudo coding platform) questions to assess a candidate's coding skills in a fun & quick way.