Verbal Reasoning Assessment Test
What is Verbal Reasoning Test ?
Verbal Reasoning Test assess candidates understanding of concepts in a written passage and the ability to reason based on those concepts. It aims at evaluating the ability to think constructively, rather than at simple fluency or vocabulary recognition. It indicates the comprehension as well as reasoning skills based on the written and spoken word.
Passages are given to the test taker and questions are asked based on these passages. These questions can be direct or inferential in nature .In inferential questions, the candidate must derive the answer rather than simply locate it in the passage.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Content writers
- Data Processing Associate
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Front Office Executive
- Operations Manager
- Claims Manager
Online Verbal Reasoning Test Details: 20 Questions 25 minutes
Cause and Effect - 10 Questions 13 minutes
Statement and Conclusion - 10 Questions 12 minutes
Verbal Reasoning Test
Question #1 of 2
Direction to Solve
Part of the given sentence is marked in bold type. Choose the option which should replace the phrase marked in bold type to make the sentence grammatically correct. If the sentence is correct as it is, mark 'No correction required' as the answer.
The child does whatever his father was doing.
No correction required
Question #2 of 2
Direction to Solve
In below question consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a 'strong' argument and which is a 'weak' argument.
Statement: Should India encourage exports, when most things are insufficient for internal use itself?
l. Yes. We have to earn foreign exchange to pay for our imports.
ll. No. Even selective encouragement would lead to shortages.
Only argument I is strong
Only argument II is strong
Either I or II is strong
Neither I nor II is strong
Both I and II are strong
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing