Online Typography Quiz Test
Typography Test has been designed & validated by experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME)s to assess Typography skills of Typography designers - as per Industry Standards.
Typography is a technique of arranging type to make written language legible, readable and appealing when displayed. The arrangement of type involves selecting typefaces, point sizes, line lengths, line spacing (leading), and letter-spacing (tracking), and adjusting the space between pairs of letters.
The Typography quiz test helps recruiters & hiring managers to screen candidates who have excellent Typographic skills before hiring.
Typography skills test contains questions on:
- Font family, Typography best practices, Typeface
- Selection, and Pairing, Aliasing and Anti-aliasing, Graphic design
- Basics of Typography, Graphic design, Applied Typography Fundamentals
- Best practices, Principles of Grouping, Usage, Typefaces
Our intelligent reports will provide you with the detailed hiring analysis of the Typography online test results to help you make a better hiring decision and predict the candidate’s performance.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Typography Designers
- Typography Expert
- Graphic Designer - Typography
- UI Designer - Typography
Identify potential Typographers by evaluating working skills and job readiness of the applicants using our scientifically designed Typography assessment test.
The test contains MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, True or False.
Test Details: 20 minutes
10 Application Questions
This Typography test contains the combination of application and theory questions that helps you to evaluate technical as well as practical skills of candidates.
Question #1 of 3
X is writing the heading of a book called 'Old New'. X has been given a requirement that he has to use different typefaces for the two parts of the title because it depicts the storyline of the book. X chooses 'Baskerville' and 'Futura' for the purpose. Which of the following is the most likely reason for the selection made by X?
Typefaces with structures made on similar geometric principles go well together
The two typefaces are made by the same designer. So they have similar strokes and curves and hence they go well with each other.
A transitional typeface with a modern typeface creates a sense of juxtaposition
None of the mentioned
Question #2 of 3
Shown are few horizontal lines in a typography. Can you figure out what do a,b,c,d,e represent?
a: Cap line, b: Baseline, c: X-height, d: Ascender height, e: Beardline
a: Breadline, b: X-height, c: Baseline, d: Ascender height, e: Cap line
a: Breadline, b: X-height, c: Capline, d: Ascender height, e: Base line
a: Cap line, b: Baseline, c: Ascender height, d: X-height, e: Beardline
Question #3 of 3
Among the given figures (1 & 2), what is the marked ones (circled and red filled space) called?
1. Spine 2. Counter
1. Bowl 2. Counter
1. Spur 2. Low spur
1. Bowl 2. Spur
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing