SAP Cloud for Customers
SAP C4C (Cloud for Customer) is used to deliver usable, extensible and productive designs for the customers which works on the detail part of customer requirement by providing various solutions through the SAP software.
SAP C4C test is been designed to assess the candidate in the area of functional and configuration support of SAP C4C, Cloud, CRM Modules, ERP Operations, ERP Consulting and Payroll Management, SAP C4C Development, etc. This test consists of meaningful questions on C4C Administrator, Tracktion Id, C4C Scheduled Maintenance, SAP Service Provider, SAP System Performance, SAP Cloud for Sales, SAP C4C tenants, SAP C4C UI framework, Business Task Management (BTM) and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- SAP C4C Consultant (0-2 years experience)
- SAP C4C Functional Analyst (0-2 years experience)
- SAP C4C - Technical Consultant (0-2 years experience)
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions - 20
Duration - 20 minutes
- SAP C4C - This test consists of 20 questions on SAP C4C to assess the candidate in the respective area.
SAP C4C Test Basic (Cloud for Customers)
Question #1 of 1
The four Quality gates executed during the implementation, in order to ensure project successes, are?
Note: There can be multiple correct answers to this question.
Project Resources: all stakeholders should fully join
Project verification: all stakeholders agree to the scope
Solution Acceptance: all stakeholders agree to the business scenarios
Readiness Acceptance: all stakeholders agree that the systems, data, people are ready to execute cutover
Go Live: all stakeholders agree that the cutover is complete
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing