Given below are some array operations in REXX. Which of these statements in invalid and will not give the expected results?
Note: There can be multiple correct answers to this question.
Read the given code and identify the line which will throw an error.
1. parse arg inp_file, out_file
2. do while lines(inp_file) > 0
3. input_line = linein(inp_file)
4. if pos(‘LOST PASSWORD’,input_line) >= 1 then
5. rc = lineout (out_file,input_line)
Consider the statement given below.
"In REXX program, you if you write data to a file then, you need to explicitly specify the command for closing the file."
Which of the following options justifies the above statement correctly?