Node.JS Online Test
Node.js online test helps hiring managers & recruiters to find the best suitable candidate by assessing his/her Node.js coding skills. Node.js interview test questions are designed & validated by industry experts to assess & hire Node.js developer as per the industry standards.
Online NodeJS test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
2. Knowledge of Node.js and its frameworks
3. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
4. Ability to work with server-side templating languages
5. Strong knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processors
6. Coding knowledge of HTML, CSS, and AJAX
Interview Mocha’s powerful reporting & intelligent analytics will help you overview candidate’s performance in each section within a glance. Candidate feedback module will ensure candidates are having excellent experience with Interview Mocha.
Online Nodejs test contains latest & quality set of questions crafted by industry experts to cope with recent developments in technology. Moreover, you can add your own questions as per the job requirement.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Junior Node.JS Developer
- Software Programmer
Node.js interview test will evaluate candidate’s practical knowledge and will identify whether the candidate is ready to be employed. Node js test can be taken online by candidates from anywhere in the comfort of their time zone.
Node.js skills test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 20 Minutes
No. of Questions: 20
Node JS Test
Question #1 of 3
After making the appropriate corrections, it was observed that the output of the stream was just an integer. The stream should output a Number object.
Choose the options that will enable the same.
Note: There can be multiple correct answers to this question.
In the _flush method, instead of doing this.push(checksumBuffer), she should just do this.push(this._checkSumSoFar);
The objectMode property of the options object in the constructor must be set to true
The readObjectMode property of the options object in the constructor must be set to true
The writeObjectMode property of the options object in the constructor must be set to true
Question #2 of 3
What behavior of node is depicted by the output generated by the given code?
Question #3 of 3
In a node application, N Fibonacci number has to be generated where N is a very large number.
What should be the preferred method to store the output of this application in the file?
(fs is the instance of the file system)
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing