Microsoft Word Assessment Test (Basic)
A Microsoft Word proficinecy test is the test which evaluates skills of person in knowing the shortcut keys in MS word, steps to take to complete a formatting and editing action in word.
The Microsoft office test has been designed to assess formatting, editing, analytical and documentation skills of a candidate. The test contains meaningful questions on Microsoft Word to accurately assess basic word knowledge of each test taker.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
Entry level Freshers/Graduates
- Job aspirants where formatting & data management is done
The Microsoft Word Test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 20
Duration : 20 minutes
- MS Word : The Microsoft word assessment test contains 20 basics questions on MS Word to assess the candidate's fundamental knowledge of MS Word.
Microsoft Word Test (Basic)
Question #1 of 3
In MS Word
What is the shortcut key to split a table?
Ctrl + Alt + Enter
Ctrl + Shift + Enter
Alt + Shift + Enter
Alt + Space + Enter
Question #2 of 3
In MS Word
Which of the following is true regarding Page Orientation of a Document?
Page Orientation can be changed at any time
Page Orientation of document determines by printer
Page Orientation must be set before start typing
Page Orientation of a document cannot be changed
Question #3 of 3
In MS Word
Which menu do you choose to shade words and paragraph?
format, borders and shading
insert, borders and shading
view, borders and shading
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Microsoft Word Test (Basic)||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 18 Out Of 20
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||MS Word||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing