Microsoft Word Advance Assessment Test
Expert in Microsoft Word is the person who has excellency in making page layout and formatting, editing tools, graphic objects and tables.
The Microsoft Word Advance test has been designed to assess designing, analytical and formatting skills of a candidate. The test contains meaningful questions on Microsoft Word to accurately assess advanced MS word knowledge of each candidate.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Candidates with 3 to 4 years experience
- Data Analyst
- Microsoft Office Specialist
The MS Word test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 20
Duration : 20 minutes
- MS Word : The test contains 20 advance questions on MS word to assess the candidate's ability to successfully apply formatting and editing skills on data.
Microsoft Word Advance Test
Question #1 of 2
How can you use Format Painter multiple times?
By Click on Lock Format Painter Icon
By Double Click on the Format Painter Icon
By Selecting Edit -> Format Painter -> Multiple Use
Format Painter cannot be used multiple times
Question #2 of 2
By default, your document prints with:
A portrait orientation
1.5 inch top and bottom margins
1.25 inches left and right margins
1 inch top and bottom margins
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Microsoft Word Advance Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 18 Out Of 20
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||MS Word||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing