About Microsoft Azure Programming Assessment Test
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed datacentres. It provides both PaaS and IaaS services and supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
Azure assessment test helps recruiters and hiring managers to evaluate the azure skills of an applicant before an interview. Windows Azure programming test is created & validated by global subject matter experts (SMEs) to assess and hire Azure expert as per the industry standards.
Why use Interview Mocha’s Azure assessment test?
- Reduce hiring time up to 40% with Azure assessment test
- Windows Azure programming test can be used to assess candidates on different skill-set. You can use an existing set or request us to make custom-made skill-set depending on your job requirement.
Azure knowledge test helps to screen the candidates who possess traits as follows:
- Ability to deploy apps and services on Azure clouds
- Excellent experience in migration of on-premise to Azure cloud
- Proficient knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Azure storage concepts like Blob, SAS policy, Azure tables
Recruiters can use intelligent & powerful Test Insights that will help to identify job fit candidates more accurately with score distribution & section analysis features.
This test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blanks, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, LogicBox ( AI-based Pseudo-Coding Platform), Coding Simulations, True or False Questions, etc.