Manual Testing Assessment Test
Manual Testing is the process of testing software to find the defects in it. In this process, a Manual Tester is supposed to play the role of an end user to ensure that the software behavior is according to intended design. To implement this process in a correct manner, manual tester often writes the Test Plan containing the set of multiple test cases.
The Software Testing skills assessment test is designed and developed to help the employers and recruiters to evaluate the Manual Testing skills of the candidate. The test contains meaningful questions on Manual software Testing, Testing Fundamentals, Test Case Writing, Test Plan Development, Test Strategy, Test Management and Documentation Skills.
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Manual Testing professional with 0 to 2 years of experience
- Entry level software tester
- Junior Software tester
The Manual Testing test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 40
Duration : 40 minutes
- Testing Fundamentals : The test contains 20 questions on Manual Testing to assess the ability of a candidate to write manual test cases.
- Test Plan : The test contains 10 questions on Test Plan to check the knowledge of candidate in that particular area.
- Documentation Skills : The test contains 10 questions on Documentation skills to check the skills of the candidate.
Manual Testing Test
Question #1 of 3
Evaluating testability of the requirements and the system is a part of which phase?
Test Analysis and Design
Test Planning and Control
Test Implementation and Execution
Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting
Question #2 of 3
Validation involves which of the following?
Helps to check the Quality of the Built Product.
Helps to check that we have built the right product.
Helps in developing the product.
Monitoring tool wastage and obsoleteness.
Question #3 of 3
The Kick Off phase of a formal review includes the following :
Explaining the objective
Fixing defects found typically done by author
Individual Meeting preparations
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Manual Testing Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 29 Out Of 40
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Testing Fundamentals||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing