Loan Officer Aptitude Test Assessment
Loan officers will study the proposals submitted for loans and decide whether to accept them or to reject them. They need to understand accounting and finance in order to study the financial statements.
They must be good communicators since they regularly interact with clients.
They need to fully aware of all the services offered by the bank as well as all the Governmental regulations.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
STRONG COMPREHENSION SKILLS - Verbal Reasoning
COMMUNICATION - Verbal Ability
STRONG NUMERIC ABILITY - Qunatitative Aptitude
ANALYTICAL ABILTY - Qunatitative Aptitude
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING KNOWLEDGE
CRITICAL THINKING - Logical Reasoning
Verbal ability is essential because grammar and vocabulary is a prerequisite for good spoken and written English.
Reading comprehension indicates ability to comprehend and reason with the concepts in a written page.
Quantitative ability will indicate analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
Logical Reasoning is assessed through
• Cause /Effect and
• Statement/Fact questions
These questions will indicate the quality of deductive reasoning and inductive reasoning which contribute to Critical thinking ability.
Abstract reasoning will indicate the ability to think clearly, identify logical patterns, learn new skills and solve complex problems. It is an indicator of fluid intelligence and shows an ability to strategize.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Loan Officer
Test Details: 43 Questions 60 minutes
Verbal Ability - 08 Questions 08 minutes
Verbal Reasoning - 08 Questions 14 minutes
Quantitave Aptitude - 11 Questions 11 minutes
Logical Reasoning - 08 Questions 13 minutes
Abstract Reasoning - 08 Questions 14 minutes
Loan Officer Test
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing