Linux Commands Assessment Test
A Linux command expert is a person who is either a website developer or server administrator. To operate a fully managed server, one must know the fundamental knowledge in Linux Commands.
The Linux Commands Test has been designed and developed to help employers and recruiters evaluate the administrative and developing skills of candidates using Linux Commands. The test contains meaningful questions on the meaning of specific Commands in Linux, the output of certain commands, correct use of commands, knowledge about different commands who performs same functionality in Linux and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have a detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Linux System Administration
- Linux Server Administration
- Website Developer using Linux
Linux commands test enables employers to identify & hire Linux developers by evaluating their working skills and job readiness. For this reason, an emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
The test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Test Duration: 20 minutes
20 Application Questions
The Linux test contains a combination of application and theory questions that help you to evaluate technical as well as practical skills of candidates.
Linux Commands Test
Question #1 of 3
Which communication command provides a communication with another user logged on, by writing to the bottom of their terminal?
Question #2 of 3
To open a file 'file1' with the cursor at line number 4, which of the following will be used?
vi +num file1
vi +set num file1
vi + “set num” file1
vi +/se nu file1
Question #3 of 3
Which command gives the first byte where the difference is in the file1 & file2?
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Linux Commands Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 18 Out Of 20
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Linux Commands||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing