Liferay Assessment Test (Advance)
Liferay is basically a free enterprise portal written in Java which is mostly required in the development of websites and many portals. It is also known as content management framework or web application program.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Java Developer with Liferay Portal
- Liferay Developer
- Software Developer - Liferay
- Web UI Systems Developer - Liferay
- Senior Developer - Liferay
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 20
Duration : 20 minutes
- Liferay : The test contains 20 advance questions on Liferay to check knowledge of candidate in that particular area.
Liferay Test (Advance)
Question #1 of 3
What will the following do?
Note: There are multiple correct answers to this question.
will create an action URL
will execute method annotated with @ProcessAction(name="actionUrl")
will open the portlet in maximized mode after completion of action phase
will execute doEdit() method post processAction method
Question #2 of 3
What is the hierarchy of MVCPortlet class?
Question #3 of 3
How can we define the elements with unique name on portlet page?
using <portlet:namespace> tag
using <portal:namespace> tag
using <portlet:defineobjects> tag
using <liferay-ui:defineobjects> tag
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Liferay Test (Advance)||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 18 Out Of 20
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Liferay||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing