Java Coding Assessment Test (Medium)
Java Coding Online Test helps recruiters to assess Java programming skills of a candidate.
The Java Coding Online test helps to validate candidates theroy as well as programming knowledge. This Java programming skills test has been developed and reviewed by qualified and experienced Subject Matter Experts (SME). The candidate has to write a code in a Coding Simulator. If a programmer also write appropriate comments for his code then he is considered a good programmer.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Experienced Java Programmer
- Java Developer with 2 to 5 years of experience
The Java Coding Online test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. The medium level Java programming skill test is useful to hire Java Developers with a few years of experience. For this reason, emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Questions : 22
Duration : 60 minutes
- Core Java : The test contains 5 questions on Core Java concepts to check the knowledge of candidate in related area.
- OOPs : The test contains 5 questions on OOPs concepts to check the knowledge of candidate in related area.
- JSP : The test contains 5 questions on JSP concepts to check the knowledge of candidate in related area.
- Servlets : The test contains 5 questions on Servlets to check the knowledge of candidate in related area.
- Coding : The test contains 2 Coding questions.
Java Coding Test (Medium)
Question #1 of 2
Which of these represents the CORRECT path for the core JSTL library in JSTL version 1.1?
Question #2 of 2
What's the difference between servlets and applets?
Note: There are multiple correct answers to this question.
Servlets executes on Servers, where as Applets executes on Browser
Servlets have no GUI, where as an Applet has GUI
Servlets creates static web pages, where as Applets creates dynamic web pages
Servlets can handle only a single request, where as Applet can handle multiple requests
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at email@example.com to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing