Entry Level Graduates Test
A Entry Level Graduate is someone who has completed basic degree education and has ability to analyse business problem and documents its business solution processes or systems.
The Entry Level Graduates Test has been designed to assess analysis, problem solving and documentation skills of a candidate. The test contains meaningful questions on Analytical Thinking, Quantitative Aptitude and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Entry Level Graduates
- Candidates with 0 to 6 months experience
The Entry Level Graduate test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential in the candidate by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Entry Level Graduates Test
Question #1 of 2
Three partners shared the profit in a business in the ratio 5 : 7 : 8. They had partnered for 14 months, 8 months and 7 months respectively. What was the ratio of their investments?
5 : 7 : 8
20 : 49 : 64
38 : 28 : 21
None of these
Question #2 of 2
Apartments in the Riverdale Manor cost less than apartments in The Gaslight Commons.
Apartments in the Livingston Gate cost more than apartments in The Gaslight Commons.
Of the three apartment buildings, the Livingston Gate costs the most.
If the first two statements are true, the third statement is:
|Candidate Name: David Messi||Test Date: 28-May-2014|
|Test Name: Entry Level Graduates Test||Test Start Time: 13.30|
Score: 22 Out Of 30
|Tolerable Limit||Not acceptable|
|Gender :||Male||Phone Number :||+1-541-754-3010|
|Total Experience (Years) :||3||Total Experience (Months) :||5|
|Skill Set :||Analytical Thinking||Current Employer :||Interview Mocha|
|Current Job Title :||Solution Architect||Current Salary :||600.00|
|Expected Salary :||1000000.00||Current Location :||Chicago|
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing