Entry Level C Language Test
A Software Engineer should have basic knowledge of various software languages in Information Technology. C language is considered to be the fundamental language in software and also is the base to check IT engineer's knowledge.
The Entry Level C Language test has been designed and developed to help employers and recruiters evaluate basic level knowledge of candidates about C language. The test contains meaningful questions on Control Flow Statements, C Programming and many more.
Using powerful reporting, you will have detailed analysis of test results to help you make better decisions and predict candidate and employee success.
This pre-employment test is useful for hiring:
- Entry Level Software Engineers
- Entry Level C Learners
- C language expert
The test enables employers and recruiters to identify potential hires by evaluating working skills and job readiness. For this reason, the emphasis is laid upon evaluating the knowledge of applied skills gained through real work experience, rather than theoretical knowledge.
Test Duration: 30 minutes
No. of Questions: 20
The test may contain MCQ's (Multiple Choice Questions), MAQ's (Multiple Answer Questions), Fill in the Blank, Descriptive, Whiteboard Questions, Audio / Video Questions, True or False.
Entry Level C Test
Question #1 of 3
For which of the following mode, the given command will assist to read and write to the file?
FILE *fopen("fileName.txt", Mode)
Note: There can be multiple correct answers to this question.
Question #2 of 3
Consider the following code snippet, first printf statement prints a value 3, what value will be printed by the second printf statement?
(Note: No other new file descriptors are opened while executing this program)
int df1= dup(STDOUT_FILENO);
int df2= dup(STDOUT_FILENO);
Any positive value
Error: Reduntant command
Question #3 of 3
Given the function prototype definition, which can take a variable number of arguments.
int func(X, ...);
If the arguments passed are of type double, Identify X.
Note:If score<= 30% then its a Weakness. If score >=70% then its a Strength.
Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Analytical Thinking
It was a good test for me, the questions were on the latest technology of java on which I am currently working. It was a great experience. Thank you!
Good News! You can customize this test as per the job profile
- Choose and add questions from Interview Mocha question libraries
- Add your own set of questions
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a custom test
- Customize test settings like duration, number of questions, passing score, web proctoring and much more
How Interview Mocha works?
Add this test to your account
Invite candidates to take this test online
Candidates take the test
View and share actionable test reports
Trusted by leading brands worldwide
Why hiring managers and recruiters across the globe love Interview Mocha
- Largest number of ready pre-employment skill tests
- Relevant test compositions and quality questions designed by Subject Matter Experts (IM SME)
- Fastest custom test creation DNA
- World’s most super easy skill assessment platform
- High level of platform security implementation
- Friendly and quick customer support
- Ready to listen and implement your feedback, we are all ears
- Affordable pricing